For general information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 760.340.4566.
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
In order to serve our patients better, we have instituted a cancellation policy . If you cannot make it to your appointment please contact us 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment. If you do not cancel 24 hours in advance you will be charged a no-show fee of $30.00
For your convenience, we accept cash, check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time, you will save a significant amount of time during your visit. Please be prepared to provide this information to our office along with your current medical insurance information. If you have any questions when filling out these forms, please do the best you can and our staff will assist you with your questions on the day of your visit.
New Patient Forms
Procedures most commonly done
- Branchial Cleft Cyst or Sinus Removal
- Consent Blepharoplasty
- Direct Laryngoscopy or Suspension Micro Laryngoscopy
- Endoscopy Sinus Surgery
- Epistaxis Precautions
- Excisional Biopsy of Neck Mass
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Incision and Drainage of Abcess
- Inferior Turbinate Submucosal Resection
- Informed Consnent Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Myringotomy with Tube Placement
- Nasal Polypectomy
- Parathyroidectomy or SubParathyroidectomy
- Partoid Gland Surgery
- Radical Neck Dissection
- Repair of Nasal Fracture
- Submandibular Gland Excision
- Thyroglossal Duct Cyst Removal
- Thyroid Surgery
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Tonsillectomy Aftercare
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UUUP)
Note: These files are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader to be viewed. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here or click on the Get Adobe Reader icon.